The City of Clanton’s web page is not an official statement of City policy, law, practice, services or procedure, and should not be construed as such. It is intended only to give general information about the City.
Although we try to post only accurate information, we cannot guarantee that the information that we make available is always correct or current. The City of Clanton does not warrant or make any representation as to the quality, content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained in this website. Consequently, no one should rely upon any information contained herein, nor make any decisions or take any action based on such information.
Communications made through this site’s email and messaging system is for convenience only, and shall not be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Clanton or its officers, agents, agencies, employees or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action or for any other purpose. Email communications are not secure and should never be used to transmit private, confidential or privileged information. Email messages can be accidentally or intentionally diverted, intercepted, lost or deleted without being read by the intended recipient, and consequently important communications should be made through more conventional means.
General Terms of the Agreement: Your access to and/or use of the City of Clanton website is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether you are a registered user or not. By accessing, browsing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use. There are sections of the City of Clanton’s website that connect you to websites outside of the control of the City of Clanton. These Terms and Conditions apply only to those areas that are registered under the City of Clanton name and its agencies.
Modification of the Agreement: The City of Clanton maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. However, at the discretion of the City of Clanton, the City of Clanton may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting the modification unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any such modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically review this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
Conduct: You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful uses. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about the City of Clanton’s online policy for this Site or its implementation or if you find incorrect information or to seek permissions that fall outside of the guidelines above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure Policy: The following Disclosure Policy explains the City of Clanton’s policy regarding any information you may acquire when visiting the City of Clanton’s official website. By using the City’s Site, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Disclosure Policy or any other policy or data collection policy applicable to any individual City website.
1. The City’s web servers are maintained to provide public access to City information via the Internet. The City’s web services and the content of its web servers and databases are updated on a continual basis. While the City attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, the City neither warrants nor makes any representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks and other items contained on this server or any other server. Site materials have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice. Information contained on the City’s website is intended for non-commercial use. Individuals accessing this information for any secondary purpose, including commercial purposes, are responsible for respecting all copyright, privacy and other rights that may be related to the materials presented.
2. The City does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be promptly corrected.
3. All service marks and trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. The City retains copyright on all text, graphic images and other content.
4. Some of the hyperlinks on this and subsequent pages may lead to resources outside the City. The presence of these hyperlinks shall not be construed as an endorsement by the City of these sites or their content. The City is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any such external hyperlink.
5. Communications made through email and messaging systems shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the City or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, where notice to the City is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.